Tuesday, September 13, 2005

To avoid being a hypocrite after my diatribes about the annoying people that distract me while I'm trying to study-- I wanted to confess that today I am the annoying person. I must be driving everyone at my table crazy... I got sick this weekend, and now my nose is running incessantly, and after getting up every 2 minutes to blow my nose (and my nose subsequently being rubbed raw by the sandpaper disguised as tp in the girls bathrooms here) I went and bought a box of tissues with lotion. Of course the only box CVS had was a huge box, so I am sitting here with a mammoth box of tissues, miserably expelling mounds of nasal mucus . If it were someone else, I would probably be annoyed. I apologize to everyone I've driven crazy and grossed out today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home