Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Poor Taste: I thought Tony Blair was classier than this, but apparently not. He is staying on vacation in the Caribbean rather than coming to Scotland for the funeral.

Tasty: An attorney from Texas has made it his mission to visit every Starbucks in the world. Scott, I think you've found a kindred soul! The guy has been on a perpetual road trip for 8 years! And my friend Yue (whose name never ceases to provide entertainment) would think this is tasty: a billionaire is funding the world's largest aquarium.

In the wake of my prozac pets story from yesterday, I saw an article with the title: "Plan for Pets on Prescription." It is actually about people being prescribed pets, though, not pets who get prescriptions for things like Prozac.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home