Monday, August 22, 2005

It's a D-I-Y World: I went to an amazing cabin this weekend in W. Va that the owner had built from the ground up... honestly, it was beautiful and incredible. Here's a D-I-Y I hope not to experience: a medic in Vietnam has made a D-I-Y endoscope... if my hypochondriacness gets so bad that I resort to this for my stomach cancer, please someone stop me.
Oh, and the pope warns against DIY religion.

Organic food scams in the UK... who knows what's going on here.

Doctors are getting courses on the importance of getting sleep, chronobiology (actually that's the science of sleep, but they learn it so they appreciate the importance of sleep, so that's practically the same thing).

And in order to get insurance in the UK, you'll soon have to tell them how your sex life is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home