Thursday, September 22, 2005

I'm Cheap: Several things I want to comment on but I'm in class so this will have to be quick. First, much to my dismay, I found that NYT columnist 's pieces are no longer available for free! I was wondering why I couldn't get my Krugman dose (but I forgot since I have 1800 pages of reading per night already...) but at least I'm spared some of the other columnists bombastic pontifications. While I can access them through other resources, I find it highly unlikely that I would pay.

Further on my cheapness factor, I just saw an article on ipods replacing DJs at weddings... it sounds tempting... I just can't believe how much people pay for everything wedding related. This does not apply to my dress, of course...

Staying with the cheap theme-- I wouldn't pay for it, but this is absolutely amazing: a giant knit bunny in Italy.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home