Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Boys' Fantasies:
Lego Expo
: This is from a couple of weeks ago, but I am fascinated by the pictures of the sculptures. My brother used to be a lego fanatic, and we made a bet: if he gets married (which he said he never would because girls are gross-- he was five), he owes me and my sister 10 pounds of legos.

And in Swaziland, 50,000 topless virgins danced for the king.

In Austria, playing the lottery could win you a seat in parliament.

But the weirdest thing I've read today is this story: A Texas farmer may have found what some would call a "chupacabra," a legendary animal known for sucking the blood out of goats. Reggie Lagow set a trap last week after a number of his chickens and turkeys were killed.What he found in his trap was a mix between a hairless dog, a rat and a kangaroo.The mystery animal has been sent to Texas Parks and Wildlife in hopes of determining what it is."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home